There are no sales or promotions available at this time. Please check back at a later date.
The Administrative Assistant at the Outlets at Corpus Christi Bay is responsible for overall front office activities, including the reception area, mail, and facilities. The Administrative Assistant will organize office communication and activities on a day-to-day basis. This individual's primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls and visitors, while maintaining office common areas and facilitating meetings. The ideal candidate should have an interest in working with a retail environment.
Responsibilities within the Shopping Center Office will be added to this position with continued experience and growth. Must be reliable, punctual, organized, and have demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities in a busy office. Excellent interpersonal skills, pleasant phone manner, typing ability, and familiarity with Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain a professional image.
Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Greets visitors
- Answer and disseminate calls
- Open and distribute mail
- Manage conference room reservations and organize all aspects for meetings
- Serve as point person for organizing all large mailings
- Arrange and coordinate meetings for President, GM, Marketing Director and Operations Director as requested
- Manage GM' s expense reports
- Update various spreadsheet sheets and other general administrative duties as needed
- Entering Payroll for all OCCB Management staff and maintaining payroll records
- Assist the Marketing and Operations Directors as needed
- Perform duties as assigned by General Manager
- High School Diploma
- Working knowledge of mail processes such as postage machine, Federal Express and UPS
- Good Planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Professional appearance and manner
- Computer literacy, specifically MS word for windows, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of working and updating websites and working with Social Media
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- At least two years of previous experience in office management
- Knowledge of handling money and bookkeeping skills a plus.
This position reports to the General Manager.
Please send cover letter and resume to Cesar.Briseno@corpuschristioutlets.com.
No phone calls please.
OCCB Management LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Register here to join our VIP Circle. Be among the first to hear about OCCB’s new stores, and receive advance notice of exciting offers, new products and seasonal events.